The Complete Ketogenic Diet For Beginners (click here for link)
Do you want to lose weight while still enjoying your favorite foods?
The ketogenic diet is an established player in the real of low-carbohydrate diets and has led to many happy dieters. It takes a simple formula of low-carb, no sugar, and no refined foods to drive health excellence. That, in addition with an emphasis on whole foods has solidified the diet as part of a healthy lifestyle. Keto is ideal for people looking to lose weight as well. The magical properties of ketosis can jump start your own body’s fat burning capabilities so that you don’t have to do all the work.
But the faint of heart beware, this isn’t your typical fad diet that you can pick up and then put down in a matter of weeks. Keto is a lifestyle based around good eating and return to our roots as natural consumers of fats, vegetables, and animal proteins….
Help prevent disease the all natural way – by eating right, exercising, and spacing out your meals. This is the weight loss triad that goes hand-in-hand with keto, involving adequate physical activity and intermittent fasting. Obliterate the risk of developing type-two diabetes and obesity by using a low-carb diet that has been proven to reduce insulin resistance. Lower inflammation, reduce stress, and enjoy many more benefits by following a proper ketogenic diet
People around the world are already making the switch, so why not you?
- Understand how keto works under the hood, and why it is an ideal choice for our bodies
- All you need to know about the standard American diet, and why refined carbohydrates and sugar are a recipe for disaster
- The origins of the ketogenic diet. Who invented it, what it was used for, and how it relates to the modern equivalent
- How to turn your lifestyle into a ketogenic one by following the weight loss triad and focusing your diet on nutritious, whole foods
- Understand what you can and cannot eat on keto
- How to put your body into fat burning mode through ketosis the all natural way
- Learn the basics of intermittent fasting, and how to goes together with the ketogenic diet and exercise
- Hear all about healthy fats and the ketogenic food list
Even if you have never done “keto diet” in your life, you can start immediately and you can have your first results in just two weeks….
Have you ever wondered about the secret to living a long, full life, free from disease, and other ailments associated with old age?
Then keep reading.
Many of us see our ancestors as superhumans that were lucky enough to be strong, agile, and enjoy life. But there was nothing inherently special about them! They only knew to abide by an ancient rule of nature. Nature, in turn, rewarded them with strength, agility, and health.
These days, however, many of us go about life without much regard to what we eat and how we eat. It is little wonder our bodies become easy targets for all sort of diseases and, worst of all, we do not get to enjoy a long life.
The good news is that you can tap into the age long tradition that helped our forefathers. You can equip your body with the right resources to be strong, resistant to diseases, and thrive against all odds. You can get rid of toxins from your body and take practical steps to make your body stronger.
That is the aim of this manual that introduces the concept of Autophagy.
The best part is that you are not ingesting any drug or following some strict diet to activate this in your body. This audiobook will open you up to tested principles through which you can activate autophagy in your body.
Some of the knowledge you will find in this manual includes:
- The concepts of microautophagy and macroautophagy
- How to activate autophagy via exercise, fasting, and ketosis
- The role of water fasting in reaching ketosis
- Misconceptions about autophagy debunked
- How long and how to fast before autophagy sets in
- Lifestyle and food choices that will help activate autophagy
- Autophagy mistakes to avoid
- And so much more!
This manual is for everyone who values their life and health. It is for the young and old alike who value healthy living and would like to keep their bodies and immune systems resilient to all forms of disease attack. The teachings of this manual are your ticket to a long, good life, without the fear of your body failing you any time soon.
©2019 Patricia Cook (P)2019 Patricia Cook