Normally this service starts at $45. We can create covers using stock art or drawing your image from scratch. With covers created from stock art, prefer to get our images from Fotolia.com or dollarphotoclub.com – if you have something very specific in mind for your special project, we recommend taking a look through there. It helps us get the cover just how you want it… quickly, too!
We do offer a selection of pre-made covers at: http://www.premadecovers4u.com if you need that special book cover as soon as possible.
- Covers using stock images start at $45.
- Painted style covers by Katrina start at $200
- Covers drawn from scratch start at $125
- Reimbursement fee for every image use we purchase. This usually can run from $1 to $5 if you use Fotolia or Dollar Photo Club.
- $10 finder’s fee for finding images for you after 25 images.
- Up to ten free changes – changes to go back to an earlier design included. $3 per change from there after.
- Other fees may apply.
- Our rates were originally established to make our services affordable for Smashwords authors. If you feel we are charging too little and want to offer a more comparable rate (yes, we know you’re out there and thank you for this) perhaps an industry standard comparison chart can help you. Please visit: https://ebookcovers4u.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=1074